Welcome To Hornby Dental Centre
All our staff are fully vaccinated with either 2 or 3 shots of the Pfizer vaccine
We require all patients to wear a face mask while inside. We can provide these if needed.
It is a requirement to sign in either manually or with the Covid-19 app and please be prepared to show your vaccine pass on request. If you are not vaccinated yet then you may still attend but we will require advance notice in order to plan your treatment safely.
Please make arrangements to change your appointment to a later date if you have any cold/cough symptoms or if you are a close contact of someone with covid19
Hornby Dental Centre is
- One of the larger practices in the South Island
- We have five dentists and one hygienist.
- All aspects of dentistry are avaliable at Hornby Dental Centre including cosmetic dentistry, removal of wisdom teeth, sedation and implants.
- We emphasise the importance of prevention and regular check-ups
- The practice is air-conditioned and computerised. We use digital x-ray software which allows us to view your radiographs instantly and use a much smaller radiation dose than with conventional x-rays
- The support staff are friendly and helpful.
- There are 2 patient carparks beside the front entrance. If these are used there is on-street parking avaliable